Gel Art Ink - Hold Your Horses
A Makers' Studio Gel Art Ink lays rich, permanent color on fabrics, apparel, upholstery, and most soft surfaces.
What you'll love:
- Create your own wearable art or customize your décor with vibrant pops of color.
- It's so easy! Just apply it to your favorite A Makers' Studio stencils and let it dry!
- Easily set your artwork with a warm iron - no mess!
Gel Art Ink can be used on:
- Most Soft Surfaces!
Create your own wearable works of art with our Gel Art Ink! Apply the Gel Art Ink in thin layers through your Mesh Stencils or freehand it with an Artist Brush.
Frequently Asked Questions...
What can I use to apply my Gel Art Ink? You can use a ChalkArt Spreader, Squeegee, Artist Brush, or Clear Stamp.
Do I need to heat set the Gel Art Ink? Yes on fabric, 2-4 hours after creating the design, use an iron at 250 degrees setting and press/rub firmly on the design for 3-5 minutes. Be sure to use a scrap piece of fabric or parchment paper over your design to protect it. Do NOT have your steam setting on.
If you are having bleeding issues, be sure that you are not using too much Gel Art Ink. You need VERY thin layers.
Gel Art Ink lays rich, permanent color on fabrics, apparel, upholstery, and most soft surfaces. You can create your own wearable art or customize your décor with vibrant pops of color. Customize Shirts, Pillows, Tea Towels, Totes and more
- Multi-Surface application for all fabric & most soft surfaces.
- Creative ink for stenciling, crafting, and other DIY projects.
- Dries in under 10 minutes!
- Permanently & easily set your design with a warm iron.
- Virtually no mess!
Instructions For Using Gel Art Ink With A Mesh Stencil
1. Take your Gel Art Ink on your ChalkArt Spreader, Artist Brush, or the tool of your choosing. Squeeze out a small amount onto your tool or surface.
2. Start pushing your Gel Art Ink through your Mesh Stencil. Cover the entire area of the stencil that you are working with.
3. Peel the stencil off while the medium is still wet. Let your design dry for 2-4 hours. Then heat set with a warm iron (250 degrees) rubbing continuously for 3-5 minutes (use a piece of fabric or parchment paper to protect your design).
4. Enjoy The Bragging Rights!