Grey Skies ~ DIY Cottage Color
DIY Cottage Color - A Brand New DIY Paint paint line created in collaboration with Jami Ray Vintage for those perfect cottage core creations.
DIY Cottage Color are perfect for high traffic areas, an artisan furniture paint. This is a ONE STEP paint with a built-in sealer and still water-based. This is a smooth Self leveling All in One meaning no base coat needed and the top coat is in the paint already
- 16oz Pint
- In Collaboration with Jami Ray Vintage
- Self Leveling
- Zero VOC
- Solvent Free
- Built-In Top Coat
- Make sure the surface is clean, dry and free of grease and penetrating substances.
- Remove loose coats of old paint or lacquer first. If necessary, prime bleeding wood with DIY Salvation Solution.
- Paint over new surfaces (wood) and existing firm coats of old paint, lightly sand in between coats.
- Only when a strong color difference exists (generally from very dark to very light) spot priming or a third coat may be required.
- Leave first coat to dry for appx. 12 hours before sanding; the second coat will be touch dry after about 1 hour, depending on the temperature.
- Can be diluted with water (max. 10%).